Love/Hate relationship with this list

I hate this list.  There's too much information floating about that
encourages me to play in the garage.

Case and point:
    Last weekend, I decided to attempt the homemade fuel enrichment
module for my 16V (Thanks Brian and Brett).  I'm not going to bore you
with details since the topic's been beaten to death (although if anyone
wants to know specifics, drop me a line).  So I head to the local
Pick-A-Part to pickup some temperature sensor connectors for the mod.
In the process, I find a Jetta with a 3 gauge panel with a full set of
gauges.  Hey,  I think, I can do that "remove the ashtray" mod that was
floating around the list.  So I buy it.  Then I find a good stock air
box  that had a flexible air hose that wasn't thrashed.  Hey, I think, I
can do that Ram Air mod that was floating around the list.  So I buy
it.  Finally, yesterday, I walk out to the car and notice that the body
is about 1 1/2" higher at the back wheels compared to the front.  It's
the damn Euro bumper that I bought off the list!!!  Because I've only
got the rear so far (anyone want to sell a front?), the Neuspeed Soft
Sports have adjusted the rear end because of the weight difference.  I
don't know if I would have figured this one out, but it was mentioned on
this damn list just awhile ago.  So thanks to this list, I have two
projects that I'm not entirely sure I can do and I'm going to have to
replace the springs again to compensate for the change in ride height.
Would you all stop being so damn encouraging!

I hate this list.

If you need me, I'll be logged on in about 2 hours or so.  Don't want to
miss anything.

-Brad