[Finished][Cooling system]

Ok, it took me like 3 days and cost me about $45 but I replaced that damn
coolant hose. In the process I broke one vaccum line, the hall sensor
connector on the distributor, painted the fan shroud red, and probably got
cancer from some stuff that I used on the distributor cap... also switched
to Texaco coolant... looks like orange Kool-aid. All in all, it was a great
learning experience... this is the first time I did major(in my opinion)
work on my car and didn't take it to my usual shop. Anyways... :D
Tyler
88 16v... next up, front Euro Bumper!