From: MarkThomas <scirocco.gt@virgin.net>
To: Scirocco List <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Date: Thursday, April 22, 1999 3:43 PM
Subject: quick wheel question

I've decided to get some new wheels but can't decide which.
I've narrowed it down to Momo Arrows or Borbet C.
Any experiences with these? or any recommendations?

Also what size wheel/tyre combination should I be looking for?
I was thinking 15s or 16s. No larger.
Also my car is not lowered yet but I hope to do this before the year is out.
Any info greatly appreciated

Mark Thomas '87 Scirocco GT
Email:
scirocco.gt@virgin.net