canada's master plan

Night Shadow wrote:

> HAHAHAHA...you are Crazy if you think that Canada would ever have enough
> power to invade the good ole US of A.....
>
> Now, put the crack pipe down, and slowly back away

	ya see, there it is right there...the crack pipe, the plague of
america.  we have a whole lot of crack pipes up here...we got
_factories_ full of em, and they're all destined for the "good ole U S
of A".  yup.  the invasion began quite a few years ago, and continues to
this day.  it's slow, but just you wait..one of these days when a big
chunk of your forces are out somewhere kicking the snot out of some
foreign country, we're going to sneak in the front door and take the
boots to the lot of you smack heads...then that porn star president of
yours is going to be up to his eyes in crazy canucks...

	who knows, it might happen tomorrow...and if it does, i've got my boots
right here with "soltwede" written all over it...

jason
the mad bastard