Re: mono windshield wiper

>Ii installed the single wiper on my car a while back and I'm happy with it.
>But I have a couple of questions.
>
>1.  How do change (move) the park postion?  I'm thinking of centering in up
>and down on the windshield wiper.

All you have to do is fiddle with the parked position of the linkage on the
motor.  So just undo the nut that holds the linkage to the motor, and play
around with it.  get it so that it does even strokes left and right while
stopping in the center.  you'll have to remove your wiper arm too, them
stick it on straight up when you got it figured out

>2. Is it possible to change the sweep pattern?  Anothers words make it go
>farther on the driver's side.

You could have it go all the way to the bottom on the drivers side, but it
wouldn't cover the whole passanger side.  Again, you do this just by
fiddling with the linkage and where its connected to the motor and wiper
arm.  Another thing you can do is extend part of the wiper linkage to get
more sweep, but i've never done that.  i think Verne has, might want to ask
him how it's done.

HTH

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 C-SS.