Re: HORs DONT suck was: (HOR's suck!!! and you pay for it)

My friends Rabbit GTI had Hor's.  After 2 years of use, all of the coils had
flat spots on them from smacking each other.  Then where the flat spots
were, they started rusting, baddly.  Finally the spring rate just
disappeared, and ruined both struts.

-Jason Kendall
98 GTI VR6
88 Scirocco 16v