Re: time for a real car

stoopid-kid-

Ya missed April Fools day by a longshot. Maybe its got something to
do with the international date line or time zones or sumpthin...

For those of you who don't know, the mad bastard doesn't drive a 'roc
to begin with. He and I are the Jetta I crowd on the list. But dude,
if yer serious, give me a note cause I know someone who's lookin for
a Jetta I.  The guy in my band who sold me the uGLI want's it back
(after I fixed it up, of course), so Im gonna try and find him one. A
2-door would be quite a cool thing here in the 48.

later...

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus