Re: Wanna make a Scirocco List Calendar?

B&W or Color or Both? I could get some nice B&Ws or Color, but i can
develope B&W, and my friend has an awesome (about $1000) camera that
we could use, he has a rocco too.

Pete

>I dropped a little hint a while ago about making a Scirocco Mailing
List
>calendar for next year (don't worry, I plan on making it Y2K
compliant).

>I am in touch with people who can get this job done, really nicely.
>Large format, high resolution, nice covers, little pictures in the
>holiday boxes...you get the idea.  Professionally done stuff, not
junky.

>Anyway, a large amount of pictures would need to be supplied.
Typical

brett@netacc.net

majordomo@scirocco.org.
scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org