Re: You know what? [amendment]

ummm... not to sound like an ass or anything, but if
you had those kind of major problems with plugs on one
car, why did you put the same things on another?

I'd definitely call the company, and harass them until
they cough up something... at least a free t-shirt..
especially if the plugs were recommended for use in
your cars.

--- Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Apr 1999 12:04:47 -0400 "Wm. Josiah
> Erikson"
> <wje97@hamp.hampshire.edu> writes:
> >Dude, that is completely unacceptable.
>

> Do ya think so?
> Thats what I was thinking.
>

> >Write a letter of complaint to the
> >company... and then you'll probably get a coupon
> for more free spark
> >plugs.
> >Just what you wanted.
>

> Yah, no.
>

> >    Isn't 110 a little low?
>

> Little? Its way low! I have some bent, possibly
> cracked valves no
> question. Last time this happened to my GLi it
> cracked the exhaust valve.
>

>               Shawn Meze
> 86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
> The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
> best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!

> If you experience other problems, email:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org

===
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl