Re: New Dimensions Show gathering. "hotel"

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999 02:06:22 -0400 Kathy Teulie
<104372.1061@compuserve.com> writes:
>OK Folks,
>Who wants to stay in the same hotel with the So Cal group?
>At this time Shawn,  Ian and I are in the same hotel.

Also note, I will be bringing Julie with me and Doug will have the
infamous Kathy with him at the show too so if you want to bring somebody
with you, by all means.......... DO!

>If you need info reply to this E-mail. The rooms will go fast.
>DO NOT WAIT TOO LONG.
>Doug

A note on this hotel.....
They have underground parking that is secured at night so we can sleep
with the ultimate confidence that our cars will be there in the morning,
intact and unmolested. This is why we chose this hotel.

Another ALSO.
Those of us driving up from So Cal need to organize a drive up. A meeting
place and time ect. I think last year worked out great although the
meeting time didn't get met very well so if we can all be somewhat on
time that would be great. Id rather spend time on the road than time
waiting around.
Anyhoo....

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and