Re: Guess what IT WAS MY SCHOOL ...(non- rocco)

holy shit dude...glad to hear you are ok.....can you give any more info
than they are saying on the news........you are absolutly correct...you
neverr know when things are going to happen   so let us all take a
mommenr in silence for the school..and take a moment behind the wheel to
enjoy the cars we love so dearly....
jonas