Från: Brian Honnold <bhonnold@pac-cap.com>
Till: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Ämne: RE: Rear disc conversion a big success
Datum:  den 19 april 1999 22:28

Yes, the stock (and mostly non-existant) prop valve in the 82
Roc works
fine with a rear disk setup and a 22mm M/C as long as you don't
upgrade the
front calipers.

BTW anyone know what years came with what M/C.  I have always
been told
that the 16V Scirocco was the first with a 22mm M/C.

Roland, which brake booster are you using??

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop
'99 Passat GLX

On Monday, April 19, 1999 1:07 PM, Roland Johansson
[SMTP:scirocco@mail.bip.net] wrote:
> Not shure he will need the 16V prop valves, I use the prop
valve
> that was stock in my 82 with 280mm discs in front with
original
> calipers and 22mm mastercylinder, discs in back with the
larger
> piston.
>
> Try as it is when you upgrade your fronts, if you need prop
> valves mount it
>

> Roland Johansson
> Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
> Http://hem.passagen.se/toker

> Från: Brian Honnold <bhonnold@pac-cap.com>
> Till: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Ämne: RE: Rear disc conversion a big success
> Datum:  den 19 april 1999 18:37
>
> Be sure to upgrade to the 16V master cylinder and brake
booster