Any 16 Roccos for sale in tri state area

	Well, today I was walking to my car after work and there was a couple
looking at my car. Kind worried me for a second but I figured it was just the
fact that its the only rocco around and sticks out. As I got closer to the
car I see a neon green thing on my windshield. CRAP I think to my self they
change parking ticket colors and I was one of the first, explaining the
stares from the couple. Well, I get to it and yank the slip and open it. My
suprize its a note form a Dubber looking to buy my rocco. Well, I was oddly
faltered by the offer since its not in its best condition. One problem in the
story, I don't plan on selling this rocco any time soon.

	So I decided to do this guy a favor before I call him in the morning.
So I turn to all of you to help me get another rocco to a good owner. So if
any of you know of any good 16v's for sale in the tri state area or close to
the tri state area please drop me a line personally and not to the group. We
have enough going on as it is so I'll help with this request.
Well, hope someone can help me help this kid out.
Thanks
~Danny~