Parts at Cincy

Hello list,

Those of you going to the Cincy cruise might want to check out my parts page
(link below) or get in touch with me if there's any parts you might want or
need.  I can bring them down with me as I'll be bringing my 16v pickup.  I
will want payment in advance though, I don't want to haul stuff down there
and back for nothing.  This is the opportunity for you Canadian people to
avoid paying all those taxes, fees, whatever when having parts shipped
across the border, and for normal people to buy stuff too large to ship.

Here's a few highlights:

Teardrop rims with or without rubber
14" steel Passat rims with good rubber
1.8 16v longblock
1.8 16v shortblock
Black 16v Scirocco dash, no cracks
Red 16v doors
Wide ratio 5 speed tranny
16v Scirocco upper stressbar

I have lots of other stuff too...  not much aftermarket stuff though

http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/parts.htm

John

'87 16v Scirocco
and lots of other stuff