Från: Brian Honnold <bhonnold@pac-cap.com>
Till: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Ämne: RE: Rear disc conversion a big success
Datum:  den 19 april 1999 18:37

Be sure to upgrade to the 16V master cylinder and brake booster
when you go
to 10.1 on the fronts.....when you do you will definetely need
the 16V
proportioning valves.

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop
'99 Passat GLX

On Sunday, April 18, 1999 11:35 PM, Kris Rayner
[SMTP:veritech@fix.net]

<andreb@maxwell.ee.washington.edu>
> Send reply to:  	andreb@ee.washington.edu
> To:             	veritech@fix.net
> Subject:        	Re: Rear disc conversion a big success
>
> > > anybody has any questions about the swap, let me know.
> >
> >    Did you use the stock Mk1 Master Cylinder, or upgrade to
the 16v
> > (22mm) unit.  If so, how did you bend the old lines to fit
the 16v
> > unit.  TIA...
> >
> > ========================
> >
> >  André
> >  Lime Green 79 Scirocco ©
> >  ICQ #266870

>                    Kris Rayner
>                 1984 VW Scirocco
>     1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
>      "I do nothing in moderation but work."
>                -Charles Dickens
>    http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/scirocco.htm

If you experience other problems, email:
scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org