White Cat

This is a Euro version. I think it is just a White GTX with the tail light
strips painted "white" and the interior is all  white. I have a pic of one.
Doug
87
81
Scirocco s

Message text written by Alfred =?iso-8859-1?Q?Juli=E0?= Figueras
>Scirocco lover, I've got in this list just after my first Scirocco loss,
a long time ago.
I've finally got a chance to buy my 2nd Scirocco. It is a single owner
car with 140k km, engine rebuild at 100k km that's offered for $1500.
The model is a 1986 ? White Cat edition. Does anyone know what the specs
for this edition were ?

Thanks,

Alfred<