corraddo seat installation?

OK - I know it is possible, so how do I do it?
I picked up a set of IMMACULATE seats (front & rear)
at the local part yard.  The front ones should slide
right in, right?  The only question I have about them
is how do I remove the shoulder-belt that attached to
the door.

The rears look more complicated... a 40/60 split..
these may wait a while.  Anyone put those in & can
tell me what I need to do?  I know it's been done
(seen it) I just don;t know exactly how...

BTW - thanks to all for the cabby info - It is
inaccessible this weekend, but I will be checking it
out next week... the damage is probably going to be
more severe than I thought, but hopefully less severe
than the owner thinks :)

===
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl