[non rocco]FS: VR6 polo

I know this is kinda off subject but at least it's a VW and it's a stonking
car!
If I has the cash, I'd have bought it long ago.

"1997 Polo VR6 2.8, Gold
Professional conversion, featured in Performance VW & Max Power    (Autumn
'98).
Immaculate condition; hardly used over winter months & always garaged.
Low mileage engine, Corrado hubs.
Rear disk conversion with new calipers; Black Diamond disks: x-drilled &
grooved front, grooved rear.
H&R RS coilover suspension with 16" BBS RC / Continental Aqua Sport.
Power Engineering exhaust.
Tinted glass, coloured rear lights & indicators, e/windows,
Recaro SRs with rear upholstery in matching cloth, Momo steering wheel, VW
anniversary gear knob.
Clifford Concept total closure alarm.

£14,500ono
Tel: 01324 717150 (UK - Central Scotland)
or email: GRANT@solelyvw.freeserve.co.uk"

Ewan Hopkins