Re: My car is invisible

Joshua Strait wrote:

> Is it just me or do people not see our cars???  I swear, ever since I
> traded my Golf for the Scirocco I have a bulls-eye painted on me.
<snip>
>  but the Scirocco got me through it without a
> complaint.  This is the last straw, I'm sick of my wimpy stock horn
> and I think I'm going to get a good air horn.  Any recommendations?
>
> Josh Strait
> 1988 Scirocco 16v (black)

I have just went from no horn to a Hella twin air horn and I feel the
sudden need for a Big MAc Truck horn instead.

all of a sudden people don't see my car and the the two tone air horn
garnered no to little respect when needed.

I'm thinking of grafting one of the old electrical horns back in to aid
in getting people to recognize me and my car take up space.

TBerk
Now we know why Andre painted his car Green.