Signing off (temp)

Hey Gang,

Well my move to CA is becoming all engulfing and the 'puter has to be packed tomorrow. So I regret to say (small tear forming) I am signing off for three weeks or so. I keep trying to pack but keep going back on line to see what's going on. (do I have a life or what?) Keep it up and I hope you inform me of any juicy flames that I miss while I am gone.

Till May

Mark Hausler
'81 scirocco s
'94 toyo 4x4

ps. if you see a caravan of a toyota truck w/ trailer and 'rocco following some where between DC and San Fran, CA in the first week of May, give us a wave. Just look for the scirocco.org stickers!