RE: Massive sudden oil leak: Am I toast?

Yes, talking smack about 8valves has been known to kill batterys brain
cells and your sex drive.

There was a thread a while ago about someone trying this with a MkI and
finding out that the car wouldn't run.  It had something to do with the
current from the alternator running through the alt light circuit in the
dash.

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop
'99 Passat GLX