Re: Need another scirocco in a desperate way

Hey man - check out the scirocco.org 16v classifieds -
there is some guy selling a 16v for 600$ in MD - if
nothing else, you could take yours & that, slap em
toghether & make a frankenmobile...

I dunno if that is too far, but everything is close
together for y'all back up there...

--- Victor Farren <vfarren@rrs.cdie.org> wrote:
> OK list,
>
> I am totally fucking bummed right now.  I have been
> lending my rocco to my brother so that he can get to
> school b/c he just sold his car.  Turns out he was
> slammed by a cab driver coming back from school on
> the Rockville Pike.  I haven't seen the car yet b/c
> I am at work, but my bro tells me the whole end is
> smashed in--total loss.  This is right after having
> recently done tons of exhaust work, getting sway
> bars, leather seats, stress bars, eurocurve
> distributor, Audi 5k throttle body, right before
> putting
> on rear discs..in other words, my first car (I have
> had it for over 5 years, no problems at all) that I
> have put tons of hours into getting it to look and
> run right--I love that car.
>
> I am pissed right now, but more importantly, I need
> to get my hands on a clean rocco soon!  If you are
> in the Washington DC area and have any leads let me
> know.
>
> I am gonna tear that cab drivers insurance company a
> new asshole if they try and fuck w/ me.
>
> Sorry for the language but I am understandibly
> worked up.
>

> Victor J. Farren
> Research & Reference Services
> PPC/CDIE/DI/RRS
> Tel: (202) 661-5842
> Fax: (202) 661-5891
> E-mail: vfarren@rrs.cdie.org

> If you experience other problems, email:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org

===
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl