insurance cost - GTI GLX

I called my State Farm agent today to get my insurance transfered over
from my former '97 to the new '99.. and got a nice surprise - my rate went
DOWN!  WTF?  Apparently some new discount kicked in that would have shown
up on my next renewal.  Awesome!!

Now to really make some of you sick - my premium, for full coverage, southern
California, is............ $290/6 months.  Of course I also have the Scirocco
insured, and it's listed as the "primary" car, which helps a lot.. nonetheless
that's a kickass rate from a quality insurer!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA