Re:shooting some of the footage at the ND show in May?

I am up for it too. I am not the world’s best photographer
when I am driving on a twisty road. This time I hope we will not
be going over 120 mph when we take the pictures.
My camera’s auto focus does not work that well
above 110. Last time I could not keep Shawn in
the view finder and change lanes in heavy trafic.
This is why my shots were not that good.
The fog did not help the quality of the pictures.
I think I will bring some 1000 speed film and this time I will
have power steering so it will be a little easier to
hang on an get a good shot . ;  0...
Doug.

Message text written by Shawn C Meze

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999 20:35:30 -0700 "Kris Rayner" <veritech@fix.net>
writes:
>What about shooting some of the footage at the ND show in May?
>There's plenty of places along the way that we can shoot footage
>where there is little traffic and long roads. ;)

Im all for it!
<