RE: Fw: April 30 - Don't buy GAS - the Local Angle

In our lifetimes?
Whoah!  Dunno about that one.
That's a LONG time, probably fifty years, or so for me.. (I'm 26).

I'll tell you though, I agree that the oil companies have a stronghold on
EVERYTHING... but.... Its getting to the point now that prices will
undoubtedly
Keep going up in order to battle the reduction of supply as well as the ever
Popular population problem.  More use of gas causes a shorter supply which
Does cause the price to go up..  (yes, I too took economics.)
I was generalizing of course there... I wasn't exactly serious when I said
they
Just decided to cut production..   but it SEEMS that they did with the
sudden
Increase of gas prices..  I know the price has to go up.. but so damned much
So quickly?  SHEEESH!

I'm in Oregon.. prices of gas aren't much different here than they are in
California.

I'm just pissed at raising prices at all..   I love to drive my car(s)..
I'm a poor college student right now and to fill up costing $8-9 more
Per tank pisses me off.. that's 3 beers at the local pub.... OR a 12 pack
At the market!

Rocco content:

	Who can give me estimates on how much the paid for their paint jobs
And what was included with that.

Thanks,

Mark M.

85 8v Scirocco