Re: Part Hunt

Thankyou for the reply but can you get that part wherever you are. In the UK
there are none so i'm just trying to find it so my car is secure. Personally
i probably wont buy another VW/Audi (This is my fifth) because some parts are
almost impossible to find now so keeping my car immaculate is becoming
difficult. I just think its a shame

Andy