Re: 8V power questions...

> Look buddy ;)  If I wasn't so far away I'd bring my low 15sec-high
> 14sec 8v &_well_show you_what up with an 8v......& it's a 1.8 too
> boot..So there ;) mr.16v.....just wait till i find a 2.0, 12-1 CR 8v with
> some friggen wild ass "mad-bastard" cam in it...Hah..8V POWER!!
>
> 16v vs. 8v flame suit on ;)

	damn straight, skippy!  once i get this power hooked up to the ground
in first, we got ourselves a run.  then i get me soime cams, header,
bring up the compression, too...

	whatever you do, my man, i'll do it better.  tho it will cost me more,
but what does that matter?  we're not trying to find out who can do more
for less.  we're talking balls-out power here :)

	i cannot _wait_ for the cinci trip.  we are going to take over the
roads, and i'll see to it that the 16V is the head of the pack.  any8
care to take this throne away?  it's here for the taking ;)

jason
the instigatin' bastard