FS-euro sig. & 5000 tb

As the header reads, I have some goodies for sale.
Euro signals (MK2 of course): amber, I have 3, 2 are very good and used for a
couple of years, the third is 1 week old driver side, I'm asking $70 for all
3 but Ill negotiate or just sell the set.

I also have a 5000tb with the correct linkage for an A1 8v, it has a small
crack on the lip but it's covered by the boot and causes no detectable vacume
leak-$20obo

The above is all $$ obo and Ill split shipping (Im in CA)