I Need Help NOW!!!

I am "trying" to change my passenger side engine mount.  Right now
I'm trying to remove the bolt that goes through the center of themount
and connects the mount to the car.  Once I got the bolt loose it
feels rubbery and it won't turn any more.  When I try to turn it I can
see the rubber in the mount trying to spin.  It's almost as though the
bolt is frozen to the metal sleeve in the middle of the mount.  Can
somebody help?!?!!  I need ideas, I've tried squirting liquid wrench
into it as best as I can but it doesn't seem to do anything.

TIA

Josh