Re: Brett Scirocco Floormats

Ha ha!

I put mine in the car, and then thought,

"Damm, now I have to get the carpet replaced too.
 can't have floor mats that look better than the
 carpet they protect."

If you don't have em, buy some!  They are
awesome.  Of course if you live in Canada
remeber theres an added cost of 55 bucks when
they cross the boarder... girlfriend nearly
killed me... 160 bucks for floor mats~!~!

Ah... well, must splurg every now and then...