16V Head & I'm Back

I'm back, did anyone notice me gone?  Winter is over.  Skiing has ended.  Goodbye Vermont and Colorado, hello NYC.
16V:  Headgaket and oil pan gasket being changed.  While the head and pan is off, and motor is in the car with tranny still there...new:  Piston ring set, connecting rod bolts, rod bearings, and main bearings.   Inside being cleaned and measured to specs, removal of all carbon build-up... pistons stay the same provided they not messed up and connecting rods stay.  All other seals remain.    Did we miss anything?

Peace
Rich Z
NYC 88 16V