Re: Valve lapping, was:Exhuast manifold studs--Update--now have 1.8L head

Sounds like a lazy man's valve job, which I totally respect. What would be
cool is if you could really grind down the head that way, with an oversize
valve, then instead of a three-angle grind, you'd have a parabolic valve
seat. I really dunno anything about this stuff, but it's cool to think about.

As b4,
Ed