Cinci Baseball Game

K guys last call...Friday night May 7th There is a crew going to the
Cincinatti Reds vs Chicago Cubs baseball game.  Game time is about
7:00pm local time, so we leave Daun's place at 4:00pm.  I will be buying
tickets on Saturday morning, so please get back to me in a hurry if you
are interested.  They will likely be $17 but nothing more.  $17 is the
most expensive.  So far Neal Tovsen, Greg Frenzel, and Jonas have all
comitted so that makes 4.  Lets at least get a couple cars going guys
come on!!!  Thanx for your time :-)

Jody Bailey