H4 bulbs, NARVA XB3 vs. Philips Allweather / Bluevision

Hello,

I know we all went through this before,
but Christmas is also every year and nobody complains....

I'm still searching for the best bulbs available...
..and I'm NOT talking about blue tinted "Pep-Boy-Cowboyz"
bulbs, which are disgusting IMHO.
so don't even THINK of talking about them , please :-)

Tim gave me the hint to try the Narva XB3, which is a xenon based bulb
but with filament and of course not a HID system.
Narva is a German company, but they don't sell these here
and so I want to hear your opinion about these in comparison to the
Philips Allweather or Philips Bluevision.

( btw. Is the Philips Allweather the same as the Bluevision ? )

Anyone compared these bulbs out there ?
I'm currently using the Philips Allweather and I'm wondering
if it's worth the trouble to pay twice as much + shipping + tralala
for a bulb that might be even just the same ?!

thanks
Dirk
'83  53b GTX

I found some info in the net too, which I put below here.

http://www.lighting.philips.com/forum/forum_6/messages/2393.html

You can now purchase the Bluevision in the US, these Bluevision bulbs are
marketed also under Narva of Germany which is a division of Phillips. Under
Narva they are called the Xenon Bulbs.. NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH HID lights
these bulbs have a bluish/white tint and are fully legal available in all
styles, go to www.autobahnint.com and click on the button on the top middle
that says "Wow, Blue/white bulbs"
These ARE the bluevision by Philips but marketed under the Narva name...
They have more Xenon gas in them and a bluish metal coating on them that
produces a more white light... Hope this helps a lot of people, if any more
questions just post in return to this

This is a followup by the same person as the first post...
please note there is some info that is wrong, Narva Xenon bulbs ARE
different from the Bluevision by Philips although they are based on the same
concept, my experience with the Narva bulbs is that they operate a lot like
HID in light color but are different from the BlueVision so if you want
something for now before the Bluevision is released in the US get the Narva
Xenon bulbs.... Please refer to a previous post by Nick Cottis