Re: i love you guys

-snip-
what is left jump my vw thru a burning hoop

If you do this, please get pictures. Also, for an encore, you may wish to
consider smearing mayonaise all over your body, going to  the nearest mall,
standing in the food court, and singing "I Am The Walrus", followed by
"Strangers In The Night."

ROCCO CONTENT FOLLOWS:

I drove my 'rocco today. It was warm enough to have the sunroof open.
Woohoo.

Zach
http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html
Accept me for what I am. Completely unacceptable.

----------
> From: jonas miller <sjmill@erols.com>
> To: John Van Vuren <veedublu@prod.net>
> Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: i love you guys
> Date: Wednesday, April 07, 1999 11:09 PM
>
> damn first you guys dont like my spacing now i need to capitilize..shit
>
> jonas
>
> John Van Vuren wrote:
> >
> > See??  I knew it wasn't the keyboard...   time to learn how to use mail
> > filters I guess.   *shrug*
> >
> > John
> >
> > '87 16v Scirocco
> > and lots of other stuff