Re: Anyone?

Uhm, thanks for sharing, but try and keep it private.  And, did you ever think that TBerk might be kidding?

Victor

>>> "JESSICA   YOUNG" <jay-kicrocs@worldnet.att.net> 04/08 4:49 PM >>>
First Of All ( FAG BOY),

You don't know what you're talking about and you sound like a fucking PIG
yourself....anyone accusing someone of being a cop (as bluntly and moronic
as you did and especially a person that obviously can't read), is probably a
cop himself. Secondly, I never offered a trade for parts idiot I am asking
for cash. And, third I've never heard such a Punk Ass statement in all of my
life pertaining to Female Rocco drivers......Check it out Peasant
......prepare yourself for this one I WORK ON MY OWN G. RIDE , too. NOW
WHAT,......COPPER???
Jessica