Re: Get my scirocco back on street...

I do change my oil every 2000 miles too, so I never hit 3 months
without changing it because it's the first time (new car to me ;)
I storage it for the winter. And since changing oil when it's
agip synthetic oil.. it cost a little more then normal oil ;)
Can I just change the oil, and keep the filter since the car did
not run (almost) with this oil. Or better change the filter too
just to be sure?

thx
Joel