MK1 KAMEI AIRDAM UPDATE

All you MK1 nuts!!

All the material is in to make the run of Kamei MK1
airdams...FINALLY!!!  To all that e-mailed me..I'm sending you your
own confirmation that you still want them.  As for any more people
that want one (or two) Please CALL, FAX or E-mail me ASAP as I
need to give a final # to make no later than this friday...EARLY!

The price for these is $160 + shipping to NON-LIST members &
$130 shipped UPS ground (within the 48 states) to all From the
list.  Payment is either Visa, M/C or prepay by money order or
Check.  You can reach me @714-663-2434....sorry my 888# is
down:(  If you miss us PLEASE leave a message with a phone # to
reach you. Our address is

Virtual World Parts
358 S. Main Street
Suite # 60
Orange,  CA  92868-4910
714-663-2434
714-748-8462 FAX

I have a pic if anybody wants to see them.

MK1's RULE!!!!!! DOH! (I wonder how many MKII guys will even
read this? ;-)

Mike Potter
a.k.a. Potterman
kmpotter@ix.netcom.com