sunroof stuff...

hi, i own an 88 16v rocco.  I was wondering if there was anyway i could put an aftermarket sunroof in my car?  you know, like the glass flip up ones you see in the JC whitney catalogs.  the reason i was wondering is beacuse the crank assembly in my car is shot, and i'm not really interested in spending the money to fix it.  I got an estiment of like $350 to fix it.  so if anyone has any ideas, i would greatly appreciate any suggestions.
thanx,
corey