Scirocco shirts.... latest batch.

I just picked up a long overdue batch of Scirocco list t-Shirts. So those
of you that have been waiting -forever- to get them, within 3 days you
shall have them!

Lauri, your shirt will take 4-6 weeks to get to you in Estonia and Jody
Bailey, yours should get there to you in 7-10 days.

Everybody can thank Julie for packaging up the shirts for me. (I injured
my finger last thursday and have been somewhat useless.) I took them all
to the post office today so they're all on their way! (I know, its about
damn time.)

Now, some bad news for those of you who are either new to the list or
just haven't gotten around to ordering a t-shirt or three. Prices went up
everywhere. T-shirts went up, envelopes that I use to ship the shirts in
and yes, even the shipping went up. (Go figure.)

So, the new price is one shirt shipped anywhere in north america for
$16.00 and 2 shirts for $28. For much more info and also ordering
information, go look at my web site at:

http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/tshirt.htm

and to copy and paste an order form into an e-mail message goto:

http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/form.htm

Copy that and paste it in. Fill it out, mail it to me.

I did have enough money to buy a couple dozen extra shirts (Not as many
as I would have liked to have on hand but what's a poor bastard like me
to do?) so be sure to e-mail me and check if I have what you want in
stock before you send me any money.

Thanks all.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and