Re: [LUSTFUL DESIRE][Clear Taillights]

-snip-

I prefer to term it as "Pep Boy Cowboy". that's a car owner (No matter the
make) who goes into Pep Boys and buys all the accessories he can fit on and
in his car

Reminds me of a Ford Ranger I saw a couple years back. The guy put
EVERYTHING he could on the damn thing. My friends and I were looking at it,
and someone said "Looks like someone went apeshit in the JC Whitney's
catalog." Too funny.