Re: i love you guys

At 11:58 AM 4/7/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Oh Shit! Whoever sent Jonas the keyboard sent him one with a broken SHIFT
key.

And the punctuation keys are all screwy. No periods for most of his post,
then BAM! Five of them in a row. None of the other punctuation keys appear
to work at all. How bizarre!
The only thing wierder is that his last keyboard seemed to have these
problems as well. Maybe we should send him another keyboard?

Brad