Re: New Dimensions Show gathering.

Doug wrote:

> OK it is time for the gathering of the New Dimensions group.

As you know I'm in... in the Scirocco of course, the GTI will be sold or
will sit!  Or if it isn't I may have somebody else bring it up and try
to sell it there.

> In the morning we can all drive in at the same time and take over the
> parking lot at ND.

I wonder if we'll see anybody lose it coming over the overpass and BEND their
car again like last year??  And it was a 'rocco too if I recall...  :0

Seriously kids, if you didn't come last year you missed a great time.  And
the drive up was indeed memorable, as 7 of us got stopped together by one
CHiP!!  And he let us slide!!

"Be there or be square!"

--
Kevin Collins