Re: Euro Signals anyone ?

Well, i really can't help you Danny, but your post reminded me that I'm
not going to pass inspection with my new car because the front signals are
completely blacked out. So I was also wondering if anyone had a set of
clear euro signals to sell or trade.  And i don't want to step on any
toes, so by all means please offer them to Danny first.

Thanks,

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v