Re: MK1 spoilers, etc, AND Mk2 stuff

I just spoke with a guy at this shop....they even have Zender Wide body
kits for our Mk1's...totally crazy....guy also said he'd be willing to do
custom fiberglass hoods(any scoop you want or whatever)...he said to check
out the styling pages as he would also be willing to do just about any
other custom work...and if we send him originals of things we want he will
copy them in fiberglass..

Oh....and he can get metal or fiberglass fenders for Mk1's and mk2's and
hoods metal or fiberglass too....prices are reasonable (Mk1 fenders $90,
Hood $90 (both in metal, fiber glass is more expensive))

He has a bunch of Mk2 stuff too...wouldn't be surprised if he had some
zender copies for them too....

Chek this guy out....definately seems like something us MK1 guys have been
praying for....replacement body parts! And custom work! And rare ass body
kits, fender flares, side skirts...etc...

Eric