------------------------------
Date: 4/6/99 2:28 PM
To: Fenton, Shannon
From: Honnold, Brian

Well, Alex and I have almost all the usable parts off the 16V donor car and
now we need to get rid of the shell.

Alex wants to cut it into a few peices and haul it to the dump and I want
to drag it over to the Sams club parking lot and set it on
fire......neither one of us holds title to it so who really cares if we
flame it.

anyone have an idea on how to properly dispose of the shell????

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop
'99 Passat GLX