Re: woooohoooooo

just ordered myself some goodies!!!!!!!!

boge/hr struts/springs
new strut bearings
upper stress bar (already have lower subframe)

and some exhaust stuff.........

ok, sorry, I had to tell someone, by roomate doesn't care.

--Bret Bolton

Did I mention you have a great name yet!?

Oh, Don't worry about it...we understand. :) Hey, I think I'm actually
going to start putting items *back* on my car this weekend, the
prospect of getting the 16v back together is almost too much!!

Look for details in another message...

==Brett
\/ '84 Scirocco (ITB racer 2B) | "Hot VW's, take two home. They're small"