RE: headers, swaybars and other musings...

Check this shit out!!!!!!!  From the ND page

For Sale: BBS Body Kit for Scirocco
Contact Information:

Name:             Andy Luong
Email:            aluongster@hotmail.com <mailto:aluongster@hotmail.com>
Street:
Street 2:
City, State, Zip: san jose
Phone:            408-223-2329
Fax:
Posted on:        Sun Apr  4 23:42:25 1999

For Sale:

Item #1: BBS 8-piece fiberglass body kit, painted black
Item #2: set of european bumpers
Item #3: 15" Racing Dynamics stars w. 205/50/15 tires
Item #4:
Item #5:
More comments:

kit and bumpers for $900