headers, swaybars and other musings...

well,
I finally fixed the heinous exhaust leak that was due to me
breaking an exhaust stud while installing my headers.
A little advice to any of you doing any work on the exhaust:

replace the studs and use copious amounts of Liquid Wrench
(this stuff works wonders!)

as for observations on the headers:
these are some unknown "street" four-into-one headers
that seem to perform well in conjunction with the eurosport
exhaust.  Midrange and high-end is greatly improved with
no noticeble loss at the low end.
Much quieter than I thought it would be, I guess I might have
to pull that resonator off......

Question though,
the header flex joint has a tendancy to whack the swaybar
a lot.  Any fix for this?
This is only the stock swaybar, so is it going to get worse when
I switch to an aftermarket 22 or 25mm?
Are there any aftermarket swaybars with a bend provision
for header clearance?

TIA!

Alex Ting
Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
Email: alex@millenniumsolutions.net