Re: Jonas & his Keyboard

> OK folks - I've been watching everyone bitch and
> moan about Jonas's keyboard
> for 3-4 days now.  If we (collectively) are that
> pissed off by it AND, as
> evidenced by the messages, they're so damn cheap -
> why don't we all chip in
> $1-$2, send it to Jonas and have him buy a new
> keyboard?  Hell, I might be
> able to purloin one from the office.

THIS IS THE DUMBEST THING EVER! I don't know why
people
are getting so mad over this! Okay the guy's keyboard
is fucked. He's Lazy (and can't afford it) to go get a
new one. Either delete his reply's and messages, or
just try to read them. It's really not that hard to
read them. Poor guy, if he signed off because everyone
was bitching at him to, that's not cool.

===
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v (Ready to Roll :)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/